Adrian Vladu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations and obtained a high level of expertise in Civil law, Debt recovery, Corporate & commercial, M&A, Intellectual Property, Public procurement, Banking and Employment and social security law.
Adrian was also involved in complex transactions ranging from high-profile international and domestic Mergers & Acquisitions projects to due diligence for real estate assets, offering consultancy for corporate clients in various fields, such as real estate industrial development, leasing, non-financial institutions, co-working spaces, tourism and hospitality industry (HORECA).
Adrian Vladu graduated Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, in 2009 and Master studies in Judicial Career– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2010 and become a lawyer in February 2011.
He is a member of Bucharest Bar and a founding partner of Cristofor, Vladu & Asociatii SCA, and obtained the title of public procurement expert by the National Public Procurement Agency.
Law and economic Publications
- Current Market of Crowdfunding platforms in Romania – Interpretations of existing regulation concerning crowdfunding in Europe, North America and Israel – a Publication of the Tax & Legal Work Group of the European Crowdfunding Network (link here – http://www.europecrowdfunding.org/2013/10/review-crowdfunding-regulation-2013/);
- Interpretations of existing regulation concerning crowdfunding in Europe, North America and Israel – Tax & Legal Work Group of the European Crowdfunding Network (link here – http://www.eurocrowd.org/2014/12/ecn-review-crowdfunding-regulation-2014/);
- Modificarea contractului de achizitie publica in cadrul procedurilor organizate de catre autoritatile contractante (link here – http://www.avocatura.com/stire/12317/modificarea-contractului-de-achizitie-publica-in-cadrul-procedurilor-organizate-.html);
- Noi reglementari si schimbare de viziune cu privire la aplicarea prevederilor art. 186 si 190 din OUG nr. 34/2006 (link here – http://legalmarketing.ro/noi-reglementari-si-schimbare-de-viziune-cu-privire-la-aplicarea-prevederilor-art-186-si-190-din-oug-nr-342006/);
- Review of Crowdfunding Regulation & RES Market Developments – Osborne Clarke Germany Tanja Aschenbeck-Florange, Alexander Dlouhy (link here – http://www.crowdfundres.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/CrowdFundRES-Crowdfunding-RES-Regulation-in-EU.pdf).