Cristofor, Vladu & Asociatii has a proven track record in major real estate projects, assisting foreign investors, buyers and real-estate developers with legal advice in complex transactions involving office buildings, residential complexes, industrial buildings, wellness & leisure complexes.
We have been involved in:
- Negotiating, drafting, amending and reviewing the land book and cadaster related documents which are required for closing various real-estate transactions, such as sale & purchase of Immovable Property, Usufruct, Lease, Superficies, Contractor Agreements etc.;
- Performing due diligence analysis and drafting DD reports for real estate projects, providing comprehensive property consultancy, transaction and advisory services.
- A prominent car services company – carried out the formalities related to headquarter lease & office;
- One of the largest office real estate investors – assistance with major acquisitions, due diligence on lands and buildings, lease contracts involving multi-level buildings;
- Leading wellness club – handled important negotiations related to the lease of headquarters and secondary offices, performing all the connected formalities;
- Largest real estate investor for co-working spaces – assistance with the negotiation and drafting of lease contracts with the landlords and the sublessees;
- Ones of the most well-known coffee shops and group of restaurants in Bucharest – carried out the formalities related to headquarter lease & office;
- Well-established European logistics companies – conducted complex due diligence analysis underlying successful negotiations of major acquisitions of lands dedicated to the development of industrial projects that have considerably contributed to the economic growth of the respective regions;
- International group of companies – assisted with the establishment of local partnerships that prompted the evolvement of major Romanian business districts through landmark real estate projects with great global exposure;
- Global provider of storage facilities – conducted landmark transactions having as object the purchase of massive surfaces of lands in Romania ranging from 55,000 sqm to 730,000 sqm and their customization / lease to top Romanian brands including supermarket / hypermarket chains, factories, fashion retailers, home appliances, construction materials suppliers etc.
- One of the most innovative energy suppliers – assisted with the acquisition of the site and the development of a power plant that stands out by ones of the most innovative and cost-effective technologies from the local market;
- High-net worth individuals, real estate investors – assisted with the sale and purchase of units in top residential projects as well as with the settlement of all types of real estate issues related to off-plan projects developed in Europe and the Middle East.