Cristofor, Vladu & Asociatii provides legal assistance and representation services to local and international companies and individuals in relation to employment law.
- performing due-diligence reports on employment law matters in mergers and acquisition projects;
- drafting individual and collective employment agreements, internal rules of the company and particular agreements (non-compete agreements, NDA etc.)
- preparing legal opinions, drafting documents and performing legal stages for corporate restructuring and lay-off procedures;
- assisting companies in negotiating collective employment agreements;
- representing companies in conflicts regarding discrimination and harassment, before the competent courts of law and administrative-jurisdictional authorities;
- representing companies in discrimination disputes in front of the National Council for Fighting against Discrimination.
- Our Bucharest law firm provides legal assistance in labour law disputes on the implementation, amendment and termination of employment agreements;