Adrian Vladu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations and obtained a high level of expertize in Civil law, Corporate & commercial, M&A, Intellectual Property, Public procurement, Banking, Capital markets, Insurance, Employment and social security law and Environmental law.
Adrian Vladu graduated Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, in 2009 and Master studies in Judicial Career– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2010.
He is a Member of Valcea Bar since February, 2011 and obtained the title of public procurement expert by the National Public Procurement Agency on March, 2014.
Legal professional experience
August 2016 – present – Partner at “Cristofor, Vladu & Asociatii SCA, Bucharest law firm”
December 2013 – July 2016 – Associate at “Radulescu & Musoi SPARL”
May 2013 – November 2013 – Associate at “Vilau & Mitel SPARL”
February 2011 – April 2013 – Lawyer at “Vladu Gheorghe Adrian Law Office”
Law and economic Publications
- Current Market of Crowdfunding platforms in Romania – Interpretations of existing regulation concerning crowdfunding in Europe, North America and Israel – a Publication of the Tax & Legal Work Group of the European Crowdfunding Network (link here – http://www.europecrowdfunding.org/2013/10/review-crowdfunding-regulation-2013/);
- Interpretations of existing regulation concerning crowdfunding in Europe, North America and Israel – Tax & Legal Work Group of the European Crowdfunding Network (link here – http://www.eurocrowd.org/2014/12/ecn-review-crowdfunding-regulation-2014/);
- Modificarea contractului de achizitie publica in cadrul procedurilor organizate de catre autoritatile contractante (link here – http://www.avocatura.com/stire/12317/modificarea-contractului-de-achizitie-publica-in-cadrul-procedurilor-organizate-.html);
- Noi reglementari si schimbare de viziune cu privire la aplicarea prevederilor art. 186 si 190 din OUG nr. 34/2006 (link here – http://legalmarketing.ro/noi-reglementari-si-schimbare-de-viziune-cu-privire-la-aplicarea-prevederilor-art-186-si-190-din-oug-nr-342006/);
- Review of Crowdfunding Regulation & RES Market Developments – Osborne Clarke Germany Tanja Aschenbeck-Florange, Alexander Dlouhy (link here – http://www.crowdfundres.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/CrowdFundRES-Crowdfunding-RES-Regulation-in-EU.pdf).